Woohoo! First tutorial EVER! Thought I'd upload it so you guys know how I spend every morning before the Renaissance Festival.
THIS FILE IS HUGE.
Anyway, the steps are right here below this text. If you'd like to know what cosmetics/things I use to achieve the look!
1. Start with a clean face. Mine is straight out of bed and washed @_@
2. Put in contacts. (make sure to wash your hands!) The ones in the photo are i.fairy Ruby Red circle lenses. Also, if you're going to wear a wig make sure you have a cap.
3. AvonE05 light ivory liquid foundation. This is a shade darker than my skin, but then again, I'm too pasty for it to even matter what foundation I use. Apply evenly and blend in around the edges. Used on entire face and lips.
5. Magic B.B. powder that my friend got me from Korea. Any powder does, but this stuff is very light so my skin evens out to a good tone. Apply evenly. Used on lips as well.
7. Maybelline no. 15 concealer. Optional. Use under eyes or around needed areas. Blend in.
9. L'oreal true match C5-6 blush. Following cheek bone, apply straight line and blend like hell!
11. I was going to use eyeshadow, but none had the deep color effect I was going for. (I would suggest MAC, but I'm poor and have none :<) The only thing I found was an old case of gouache paint that I had never opened. Blended like a charm. Used yellow, orange, and red.
12. Cheap pencil eyeliner. Black. Cat eye effect.
13 & 14. Results
15. Red gouache on eyebrows.
16. Craft store glitter glue. Sticks wonderfully. Kind of freezes your face in place for a while though. Yellow and red over 'eyeshadow'
17. Fake eyelashes. 'Fairies' or 'Whispies' usually do the trick. I got mine from Sally Beauty Supply.
18. Black lash blast mascara. Used on bottom lashes only.
19. Craft store (Micheals) sticker jems. Used under eyes. The little ones are kind of hard to keep on, and a dab of eyelash glue should keep them steady for the day. The large/medium ones stayed on fine.
20. Entire face finish. Little glitter glue on the lips for a slight sparkle. Also a light lip gloss helps keep them feeling more moist and not dry as a desert. Helps bring out the eyes.
21. Wig, headband, and done!! If you guys have any questions that I didn't address feel free to ask. I haven't yet taken pictures of the entire outfit or wings, but that should be up shortly!